Tonganoxie City Council agenda for the June 25 meeting
Tonganoxie City Council Meeting
June 25, 2007
I. Open Meeting -- 7 p.m.
II. Consent Agenda
1. Regular Meeting dated June 11, 2007
a. Approval of Minutes --
b. Consider Approval of Bills - Approve Pay Ordinance A-1558
III. Open Agenda
"Members of the public are welcome to use this time to comment about any matter relating to City business. The comments that are discussed under Open Agenda may or may not be acted upon by the Council during this meeting. Please wait to be recognized by the Mayor, then state your name and address and all comments are to be directed to the chair."
IV. Old Business
a. Consider Ordinance _____, amending section 23-010 and addition Section 24-012 addressing fences
b. Consider purchase of copier/document management software
V. New Business
a. Swim Pool Design Update -- Steve Palmer, Sullivan Palmer Architects
b. Cheryl Hanback -- Website Makeover update
c. Consider contract with BG Consultants for Engineering Services for Pleasant Street Improvements, 1st Street to 3rd Street.
d. Consider Library Budget
e. Consider Planning Commission recommendation to adopt Ordinance ________ renewing Special Use Permit for an in in-home hair salon at 622 Church Street.
f. Consider Planning Commission recommendation to adopt Ordinance ________ renewing Special Use Permit for an in-home day care at 714 River.
g. Consider Resolution 06-07-02 authorizing abatement of dangerous buildings code violations at 2106 E Willowbend Drive.
h. Consider Resolution 06-07-03 authorizing abatement of environmental code violations 614 Washington.
i. City Administrator Report
1. Request for work session -- FY2008 Budget
2. Leavenworth County Regional Airport Update
3. Pleasant Street Bridge Repair Option
j. City Attorney Agenda
k. Mayor's Agenda
1. Consider appointment of Patty Hagg as the Recording Secretary for the Planning Commission.
l. Council Presidents Agenda
m. City Council Agenda
VII. Information & Communications (No Action Required)
a. Draft 2008-2011 Capital Improvement Plan
b. 2007 Water Purchased and Sold PWWD#6
c. Pump Rental Cost Comparison
d. Residential Building Permit Statistics May 2007
e. Kansas Bureau of Local Projects June 2007 Newsletter
f. Tonganoxie Planning Commission Minutes June 7, 2007
g. Budget Report -- May 2007
More like this story
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty