Mirror to deliver early next week
The Fourth of July holiday will cause some temporary changes at The Mirror.
Instead of its usual Wednesday delivery, the newspaper will be published and delivered on Tuesday, July 3.
The deadline for display advertising in next week's paper is 5 p.m. today, June 27; deadline to submit classified advertisements for next week's paper is 10 a.m. Monday, July 2.
The Mirror offices will be closed Wednesday, July 4.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club