Mirror to deliver early next week
The Fourth of July holiday will cause some temporary changes at The Mirror.
Instead of its usual Wednesday delivery, the newspaper will be published and delivered on Tuesday, July 3.
The deadline for display advertising in next week's paper is 5 p.m. today, June 27; deadline to submit classified advertisements for next week's paper is 10 a.m. Monday, July 2.
The Mirror offices will be closed Wednesday, July 4.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty