Mirror to deliver early next week
The Fourth of July holiday will cause some temporary changes at The Mirror.
Instead of its usual Wednesday delivery, the newspaper will be published and delivered on Tuesday, July 3.
The deadline for display advertising in next week's paper is 5 p.m. today, June 27; deadline to submit classified advertisements for next week's paper is 10 a.m. Monday, July 2.
The Mirror offices will be closed Wednesday, July 4.
More like this story
- Topeka offers $500K push to revive shopping centers
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas lawmakers work with reduced staff for rest of session