Father's Day was celebrated June 19 at Springfield Friends Church with the Sunday school children making gifts for fathers who were present.
The Rev. Jason Fergerson was a dinner guest June 17 at the home of Ray and Jeannette Cole, Luke and Emily.
Karen Stolte of Oklahoma City was visiting her brother Tom Stolte and cousin Evelyn Schwinn on June 18.
The Schwinn brothers and Evelyn Schwinn entertained relatives from Seattle the week of June 18.
Greg and Marie Gillaspie, along with Jeff and Juenna, entertained at Greg's home June 17 with a Father's Day dinner.
Kirk, Chris and Austin Knapp and Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended Syd North's dancing recital June 16 at Topeka Performing Arts Center. Syd performed in six categories. She has been in dancing eight years.
L.J. and Gertrude Chrisman had a Father's Day dinner for their children on June 17 at their home in Springdale. Attending were Valerie and Darryl Lafferty and Joyce and Kenny Webb, all of Johnson County, and son Steve of Springdale.
More like this story
- State basketball wraps up during weekend
- Stacking up against tough field
- Chieftain runners do well at Kaw Valley League meet; THS prepares for regionals
- Tonganoxie High soccer lands 3 on all-state team
- Footloose Chieftains: Tonganoxie cross country qualifies both teams for state for 1st time in a decade