Obituary: Albert H. Brady
Services for Albert H. Brady, 76, Kansas City, Kan., were Monday at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Gates of Heaven Cemetery, Kansas City, Kan.
Mr. Brady died Wednesday, March 7, 2007, at Overland Park Regional Hospital.
He was born Sept. 27, 1930 in Salina, the son of William and Elsie (Buck) Brady.
Mr. Brady worked as a switchman for the Union Pacific Railroad from 1951-1992. He had also served in the U.S. Army. He was a member of St. Patrick Catholic Church, Kansas City, Kan.He married Veronica Babics on Oct. 10, 1955, in Salina. She survives of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Charles, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Shirley Barbarich, Bonner Springs, and Linda Ann Brady, Kansas City, Kan.; and eight grandchildren
The family suggests memorials to the American Lung Association, sent in care of the funeral home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Kansas governor says final power plant rule 'twice as bad'
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses
- Kansas officials riled by EPA's changes to power plant rule
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules