Obituary: John J. Anderson
Graveside services for John J. Anderson, 49, Leavenworth, were Monday, March 5, 2007, at Sunset Memory Gardens.
Mr. Anderson died Sunday, Feb. 25, 2007, at his home.
He was born Dec. 21, 1957, in Leavenworth, the son of William E. and Shirley J. Wahler Anderson.
He graduated in 1976 from Tonganoxie High School.
He had worked at Jim Clark Motors in Lawrence.
Survivors include his sons, Noah W., Oskaloosa, and Kevin L., McLouth; a brother, Frankie "Pinky" Wonka, Wichita; and two sisters, Nina Spillman, Eudora, and Linda Wonka, Leavenworth.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the John Anderson Memorial Fund, sent in care of Davis Funeral Chapel, 531 Shawnee, Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops