Leavenworth County Commission Agenda, week of March 19
MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2007
9 a.m. Public comment/Administrative business
11:45 a.m. Commissioner Tellefson will speak at the Republican Women's Group
1:30 p.m. Donna Graf and Keyta Kelly will discuss a proposal by Heartland MLS
2 p.m. Chris Dunn will discuss selection process of the Comprehensive Plan Committee
3 p.m. Board will review of request for use of county road for a bicycle racing route
THURSDAY, MARCH 22, 2007
9 a.m. Public Comment / Administrative Business
10:30 a.m. Monthly Report -- Public Works
1:30 p.m. Planning & Zoning -- Chris Dunn
Item #1: Consideration of the Final Plat for High Prairie Crossing (4 Lots) in Section 8, Township 9S, Range 22E, located immediately east on High Prairie Rd and 179th Street in Leavenworth County, KS. Request submitted by William & Stacy Driscoll via Herring Survey.
Item #2: Consideration of an application to Rezone (RZ-07-002) the following described property from R-Rural (RR --5) District to R-Rural 2.5 District on a tract of land described as the W Â½ of the SE Â¼ of Section 19, Township 11S, Range 22E, also known as 18512 Metro Ave. in Leavenworth County, Kansas. Request submitted by William Theno.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers