Obituary: Brad Louis Towell
Graveside services for Brad Louis Towell, 58, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 28, at National Cemetery, Leavenworth.
Mr. Towell died Friday, March 23, 2007, at his home.
He was born Sept. 22, 1948, in Highland, Ill., the son of Charles and Wilma (Plog) Towell.
He was a U.S. Marine Corps veteran and worked for Construction and General Laborers Union No. 1290, Kansas City, Kan.
Survivors include two brothers, Kevin, Tonganoxie, and Charles, Lagrange, Texas; a sister, Dana Hamel, Greenville, Ill.; a son, Christopher, Rochester, Ind.; two daughters, Heather Tetreau, Pocahontas, Ill.; and Lisa Freer, Hillsboro, Ill.; and eight grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
More like this story
- 4 Kansas tribes to split $1.7 million for housing needs
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues