Tonganoxie man flown to area hospital after motorcycle crash
A 58-year-old Tonganoxie man is in good condition at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Mo., after a motorcycle accident Wednesday. William A. Perry was injured about 7:30 p.m. near County Road 5 and Parallel Road when his motorcycle struck a truck driven by Edward Kates, 49, Tonganoxie. The truck failed to yield at the intersection and pulled out in front of the motorcycle, causing the crash, reports said. Kates was not injured and drove his truck from the scene. Perry was taken by air ambulance to the hospital.
More like this story
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action