Tonganoxie man flown to area hospital after motorcycle crash
A 58-year-old Tonganoxie man is in good condition at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Mo., after a motorcycle accident Wednesday. William A. Perry was injured about 7:30 p.m. near County Road 5 and Parallel Road when his motorcycle struck a truck driven by Edward Kates, 49, Tonganoxie. The truck failed to yield at the intersection and pulled out in front of the motorcycle, causing the crash, reports said. Kates was not injured and drove his truck from the scene. Perry was taken by air ambulance to the hospital.
More like this story
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas Senate approves plan to control mental health drugs
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts