Tonganoxie man flown to area hospital after motorcycle crash
A 58-year-old Tonganoxie man is in good condition at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Mo., after a motorcycle accident Wednesday. William A. Perry was injured about 7:30 p.m. near County Road 5 and Parallel Road when his motorcycle struck a truck driven by Edward Kates, 49, Tonganoxie. The truck failed to yield at the intersection and pulled out in front of the motorcycle, causing the crash, reports said. Kates was not injured and drove his truck from the scene. Perry was taken by air ambulance to the hospital.
More like this story
- Three northeast Kansas school officials won't return next year
- Kansas attorney general seeks data on Colorado legal marijuana entering state
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit
- Volunteers to fire up engines on historic bomber 'Doc'
- Not trusting 'the feds,' Kansas House gives first approval to new constitutional convention