Correction: In the article last week about Charles and Connie Sheppard taking Bid Sheppard to Union Station, it should have read that they ate at the Harvey House there.
Dale Dunlap and Joan McLaughlin visited Bid Sheppard Saturday, April 28.
I visited Bid on one of these damp, dreary days we have been having, and I was complaining about the weather and she said she did not mind it because it was better than the Dust Bowl days. Well, I had to agree with that.
There will be a Memorial service at 2.30 p.m. Sunday, May 20, at Eagle Cemetery
The Memorial service at Fall Creek Cemetery will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 27.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Basehor-Linwood escapes Tonganoxie with 5-set victory; THS 7th at Rossville
- Tonganoxie box social proves to be lucrative fundraiser
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation