Correction: In the article last week about Charles and Connie Sheppard taking Bid Sheppard to Union Station, it should have read that they ate at the Harvey House there.
Dale Dunlap and Joan McLaughlin visited Bid Sheppard Saturday, April 28.
I visited Bid on one of these damp, dreary days we have been having, and I was complaining about the weather and she said she did not mind it because it was better than the Dust Bowl days. Well, I had to agree with that.
There will be a Memorial service at 2.30 p.m. Sunday, May 20, at Eagle Cemetery
The Memorial service at Fall Creek Cemetery will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 27.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie box social proves to be lucrative fundraiser
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo