Obituary: Raymond M. Crosby
1925 - 2007
Graveside services for Raymond M. Crosby, 81, Tonganoxie, were Sunday, May 6, at Lanagan Cemetery in Lanagan, Mo.
Mr. Crosby died Wednesday, May 2, 2007, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center.
He was born Dec. 25, 1925, in Anderson, Mo., the son of James Nelson and Dessa M. Epperson Crosby.
Mr. Crosby served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
He owned and operated Crosby Excavation and Construction Co. in Tonganoxie for 40 years.
Survivors include two daughters, Linda Copp, Lawrence, and Peggy Henderson, Grove, Okla.; two brothers, Carol, Joplin, Mo., and Phil, Lawton, Okla.; three sisters, Rosalee Clark, Neosho, Mo., Nova Hall, Wichita Falls, Texas, and Barbara Shearhart, Kansas City, Mo.; three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie handled arrangements.
Online condolences may be sent at www.quisenberryfh. com.
More like this story
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized
- Kansas school district officials announce layoffs, pay cuts
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas