Obituary: Raymond M. Crosby
1925 - 2007
Graveside services for Raymond M. Crosby, 81, Tonganoxie, were Sunday, May 6, at Lanagan Cemetery in Lanagan, Mo.
Mr. Crosby died Wednesday, May 2, 2007, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center.
He was born Dec. 25, 1925, in Anderson, Mo., the son of James Nelson and Dessa M. Epperson Crosby.
Mr. Crosby served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
He owned and operated Crosby Excavation and Construction Co. in Tonganoxie for 40 years.
Survivors include two daughters, Linda Copp, Lawrence, and Peggy Henderson, Grove, Okla.; two brothers, Carol, Joplin, Mo., and Phil, Lawton, Okla.; three sisters, Rosalee Clark, Neosho, Mo., Nova Hall, Wichita Falls, Texas, and Barbara Shearhart, Kansas City, Mo.; three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie handled arrangements.
Online condolences may be sent at www.quisenberryfh. com.
More like this story
- Kansas State, other state universities see enrollment drop
- Tonganoxie USD 464 officials urging parents to apply online to assist in potential state aid
- KSHSAA rolls out new classifications for schools
- Fall enrollment down by 554 students at Kansas State
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized