McLouth Public Library's Summer Reading Program runs June 4 through Aug. 10. To register, stop by the library, 215 S. Union, or call (913) 796-2225.
Memorial service at Fowler Cemetery will be on 2 p.m. Sunday. Wildhorse Cemetery services will be 2 p.m. Sunday. Memorial Day Services at McLouth Cemetery will be 11 a.m. Monday.
A Community "Scrapbooking" Fellowship will be at 6 p.m. Thursday, May 31 in the basement of McLouth First Baptist Church. Beginners and seasoned scrapbookers are welcome. Bring your photos and share your ideas. Childcare is available. Regular meetings will be the second Tuesday and the last Thursday evenings of every month (weather permitting). Questions? Call Sheryl Stemmons at (785) 840-4239.
"All-new playground equipment" is the goal of McLouth's Parent Teacher Organization. Anyone with suggestions on raising donations, or interest in serving on the committee to help generate funds for "Operation Playground Equipment," should call Melissa Jolley at (913) 796-6723.
-- Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or call (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers