Mildred Mary Hartman
Lawrence -- Services for Mildred Mary Hartman, 80, Lawrence, will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, May 23, at the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall.
Mrs. Hartman died Friday, May 18, 2007, at her home.
She was born Feb. 2, 1927, in Lincolnville, the daughter of Francis and Anastasia Lentz.
Mrs. Hartman was a homemaker and worked in sales and with textile clothing in a factory. She was a member of Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall.
She married Lawrence Hartman. He died earlier.
Survivors include a daughter, LeAnn McGhee, Williamsburg; three sons, Frank Denman, Granbury, Texas, Tom Denman, Topeka, and Jim Denman, McLouth; 16 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
Warren-McElwain Mortuary is in charge of arrangements.
Online condolences may be sent at www.warrenmcelwain.com, subject: Hartman.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 has 1 applicant for board opening; hires and resignations; Statehouse candidate visits meeting
- Tonganoxie Grandparents Day festivities draw huge crowds again
- Tonganoxie USD 464 receives one bid for former elementary school
- Fort Hays State becomes state's No. 3 school in enrollment
- A new era begins in Tonganoxie