Obituary: Larry Lee Drew
There are no services planned for Larry Lee Drew, 71, Tonganoxie.
Mr. Drew died Tuesday, May 15, 2007, at his home.
He was born Nov. 17, 1935, in Three Rivers, Mich., the son of Wendel and Melvae (Wagner) Drew.
He served in the U.S. Army from 1950 to 1976. He was a supervisor for Heinz in Lenexa.
On Sept. 15, 1993, he married Karen Earlenbaugh in Leavenworth. She survives of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, Sgt. Andrew Earlenbaugh, Fort Hood, Texas, and Jason Drew, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Laurie Buchholz, McEwen, Tenn., and Lauri Kane, Wichita; a sister, Sandy Hammer, Indiana; and four grandchildren.
Mr. Drew has been cremated.
Quisenberry Funeral Home handled arrangements. Condolences may be made online at quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation