Letters to the editor
LMH program to be offered
To the editor:
Several months ago, I approached Aynsley Anderson, the continuing education coordinator for Lawrence Memorial Hospital, to offer some programs in Tonganoxie. The first of what I hope is many is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. June 7 at the VFW Building.
The program is called 10,000 steps a day. To register for this program, call (785) 749-5800. If you want a pedometer, the fee is $10; otherwise the program is free.
For programs that you might want, contact Aynsley Anderson at (785) 840-3066 and give her your suggestions.
A big thanks to the VFW for the use of the building.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man in court on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office investigating body found near Tonganoxie
- Motorcycle-vehicle wreck near Tonganoxie sends 2 to KU Hospital
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- Tonganoxie part of investigation in shooting death of KCK officer