Letters to the editor
LMH program to be offered
To the editor:
Several months ago, I approached Aynsley Anderson, the continuing education coordinator for Lawrence Memorial Hospital, to offer some programs in Tonganoxie. The first of what I hope is many is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. June 7 at the VFW Building.
The program is called 10,000 steps a day. To register for this program, call (785) 749-5800. If you want a pedometer, the fee is $10; otherwise the program is free.
For programs that you might want, contact Aynsley Anderson at (785) 840-3066 and give her your suggestions.
A big thanks to the VFW for the use of the building.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown