Leavenworth County Commission agenda for the week of Nov. 5-9
Here is the Leavenworth County Comission agenda for the week of Nov. 5-9.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2007 -- BILL DAY
9 a.m. Commissioners will review bills for the month of October.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2007
9 a.m. Public Comment / Administrative Business
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2007
9 a.m. Public Comment/Administrative Business
9:30 a.m. Discussion of request for variance from setback requirement
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 transportation department commended; current pay-to-ride fees debated
- Pony Express riders to set off for California
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas