1916 - 2007
Services for Lucille Rogers, 91, Basehor, will be at 11 a.m. today, Nov. 7, at Alden--Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs. Burial will be in Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mrs. Rogers died Saturday, Nov. 3, 2007 at the Golden Living Center-Parkway Nursing Home in Edwardsville.
She was born June 12, 1916, at Bethel, the daughter of William and Anna Mary (Falk) Northern.
She was preceded in death by her son Leonard and husband, Albert Rogers.
Survivors include two sons, Howard Rogers, Basehor, and Floyd Rogers, Kansas City, Kan., four grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; two sisters, Florence Warren, Lawrence, and Aletha Beach, Tonganoxie.
The family will receive friends from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. today.
The family suggests memorials to the Kansas City Hospice, sent in care of the funeral home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie calls special meeting for further financing disucssion
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Connie Torneden
- GOP senators vent frustrations at Brownback, but veto override unlikely
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds