Anniversaries: Person — 50th
Lloyd and Jean Person, Tonganoxie, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 24, at Hughes Hall, Tonganoxie United Methodist Church.
Their children will play host to the event: Jim and Cindy Person, Tulsa, Okla., Rhonda and Kenneth Johnson, Bonner Springs, Dalene and Scott Lawson, Overland Park, and Mike and Denise Person, Fort Collins, Colo., and their seven grandchildren.
Lloyd Person and Jean Cashman were married Nov. 3, 1957, at Pleasant Ridge Christian Church, rural Alta Vista, by the Rev. Frank Parker.
More like this story
- LMH Breast Risk Assessment Clinic helps identify cancer risks
- ‘Marijuana refugees’: Kansas family hopes to move to Colorado to save daughter
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected
- Tonganoxie ministers organize vigil to honor police officers killed in Dallas
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game