Births: Braeden Scott Rinne
Scott and Jennifer Rinne announce the birth of a son, Braeden Scott, on Oct. 4, 2007, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
Braeden weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 19 1/2 inches long.
He was welcomed home by his big brother, Dylan, who is 8.
Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Dunlap, Tonganoxie, and Edna Dunlap, Tonganoxie.
Paternal grandparents Charlie and Marsha Rinne, Shawnee.
Great-grandparents are Patricia Bowers and Betty and Harold Bowers, all of Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Judge blocks Kansas' ban on 2nd-trimester abortion procedure
- Judge to consider blocking Kansas ban on abortion method
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke
- Kansas AG plans to appeal ruling blocking anti-abortion law
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure