Births: Braeden Scott Rinne
Scott and Jennifer Rinne announce the birth of a son, Braeden Scott, on Oct. 4, 2007, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
Braeden weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 19 1/2 inches long.
He was welcomed home by his big brother, Dylan, who is 8.
Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Dunlap, Tonganoxie, and Edna Dunlap, Tonganoxie.
Paternal grandparents Charlie and Marsha Rinne, Shawnee.
Great-grandparents are Patricia Bowers and Betty and Harold Bowers, all of Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Basehor-Linwood girls slip by Chieftains
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Tonganoxie High School girls team heads into sub-state with victory
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit