The Thanksgiving dinner will be Sunday following the morning worship at Springdale Friends Church.
This is a carry-in dinner. Everyone is invited to join in.
Evelyn Schwinn shared lunch on Sunday with Ed and Peggy Gillaspie in Leavenworth.
Linda K. Schwinn and her mother, Carol Daniels, flew Nov. 2 to Texas to attend a wedding of Carol's grandson. They returned home Nov. 4.
The adult Sunday school class of the McLouth United Methodist Church, of which Wayne and Anabel Knapp attend, had a chicken noodle dinner Nov. 4. It was well-attended.
The farmers are very busy getting their harvesting done during this nice weather we are having.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp traveled to Lawrence on Nov. 7. They shopped and attended other places of business.
More like this story
- Kansas Department for Children and Families won’t be audited for alleged anti-gay bias
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Brownback to take action on bill regulating Uber drivers
- Baldwin girls overwhelm Tonganoxie in season-opening basketball game
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses