The Thanksgiving dinner will be Sunday following the morning worship at Springdale Friends Church.
This is a carry-in dinner. Everyone is invited to join in.
Evelyn Schwinn shared lunch on Sunday with Ed and Peggy Gillaspie in Leavenworth.
Linda K. Schwinn and her mother, Carol Daniels, flew Nov. 2 to Texas to attend a wedding of Carol's grandson. They returned home Nov. 4.
The adult Sunday school class of the McLouth United Methodist Church, of which Wayne and Anabel Knapp attend, had a chicken noodle dinner Nov. 4. It was well-attended.
The farmers are very busy getting their harvesting done during this nice weather we are having.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp traveled to Lawrence on Nov. 7. They shopped and attended other places of business.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty