Services for Orleen Rollins, 91, McLouth, were Monday, Nov. 19, at Barnett-Chapel Oaks Funeral Home in Oskaloosa.
Mrs. Rollins died Saturday, Nov. 17, 2007, in Meriden.
She was born May 10, 1916, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Gus and Orrill Lena Postlewaite Wallace.
She graduated from Wyandotte High School in 1934.
Mrs. Rollins had lived in McLouth since 1951. She was a homemaker and a supporter of Leavenworth County 4-H clubs.
She married Luther Allen Rollins on May 10, 1944, in Kansas City, Kan. He died Aug. 30, 1996.
Survivors include a son, Melvin Rollins, McLouth; two daughters, Janet Crum, Oskaloosa, and Jean Rollins, Towson, Md.; seven grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to Heart of America Hospice or to Leavenworth County 4-H Foundation, sent in care of Barnett-Chapel Oaks Funeral Home, P.O. Box 416, Oskaloosa 66066.
More like this story
- Dog breed ban, vendor trucks likely topics for City Council
- Kansas City Connection: Newer venues to get your KC music fix
- Tonganoxie bar owners ask city to revise food truck regulations
- KC to vote on measure to bar tobacco sales to those under 21
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie