Ruby Mildred Holladay
Graveside services for Ruby Holladay, 99, will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, 2007, at Hardy Oak Rural Cemetery, McLouth.
Mrs. Holladay died Oct. 19, 2007, in Santa Rosa, Calif. She was born Sept. 30, 1908, to Clyde and India Swain on a farm near McLouth.
Survivors include a daughter, Verna M. Petersen; two grandsons; a great-granddaughter, and a great-grandson, all of Santa Rosa; sister-in-law, Edna Swain, Tonganoxie and a host of friends and relatives.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, is handling arrangements, and online condolences may be left for the family at quisenberryfh.com.
A full obituary for Mrs. Holladay appeared in The Mirror Oct. 31 and can be read at tonganoxiemirror.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board discusses traffic issues at new school
- School getting started in Tonganoxie
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Wichita School District to use bus drivers as custodians
- Resident asks to consider educational opportunities for former Tonganoxie Elementary School