Ruby Mildred Holladay
Graveside services for Ruby Holladay, 99, will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, 2007, at Hardy Oak Rural Cemetery, McLouth.
Mrs. Holladay died Oct. 19, 2007, in Santa Rosa, Calif. She was born Sept. 30, 1908, to Clyde and India Swain on a farm near McLouth.
Survivors include a daughter, Verna M. Petersen; two grandsons; a great-granddaughter, and a great-grandson, all of Santa Rosa; sister-in-law, Edna Swain, Tonganoxie and a host of friends and relatives.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, is handling arrangements, and online condolences may be left for the family at quisenberryfh.com.
A full obituary for Mrs. Holladay appeared in The Mirror Oct. 31 and can be read at tonganoxiemirror.com.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit