Leo D. Oelschlaeger
Services for Leo D. Oelschlaeger, 81, Linwood, will be at 10 a.m. today, Nov. 28, at Bonner Springs First Christian Church. Burial will follow at Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mr. Oelschlaeger died Saturday, Nov. 24, 2007.
He was born March 4, 1926, in Tonganoxie.
Mr. Oelschlaeger was a self-employed excavator and farmer for more than 50 years.
He was a member of the Linwood Lions Club for 40 years, and was also a member of KLICA.
He married Carolyn Hiett on March 3, 1957, in Bonner Springs. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, David, Linwood; a daughter, Martha Oelschlaeger, Lawrence; a sister, Annette Parsons; five brothers, Robert, Richard, Orville, Everett and Bernard; and a grandson.
The family suggests memorials to Bonner Springs First Christian Church, sent in care of Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs 66012.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- At the helm in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck