Leo D. Oelschlaeger
Services for Leo D. Oelschlaeger, 81, Linwood, will be at 10 a.m. today, Nov. 28, at Bonner Springs First Christian Church. Burial will follow at Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mr. Oelschlaeger died Saturday, Nov. 24, 2007.
He was born March 4, 1926, in Tonganoxie.
Mr. Oelschlaeger was a self-employed excavator and farmer for more than 50 years.
He was a member of the Linwood Lions Club for 40 years, and was also a member of KLICA.
He married Carolyn Hiett on March 3, 1957, in Bonner Springs. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, David, Linwood; a daughter, Martha Oelschlaeger, Lawrence; a sister, Annette Parsons; five brothers, Robert, Richard, Orville, Everett and Bernard; and a grandson.
The family suggests memorials to Bonner Springs First Christian Church, sent in care of Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs 66012.
More like this story
- Kansas Supreme Court upholds ex-lawman's murder conviction
- Kansas officials won't be charged in case of man wrongfully imprisoned for murder
- Kansas deputies confront nude Oregon man taking pictures
- Trial begins in robbery shooting of Wyandotte County deputy
- Armed teenager running toward school shot by police officer