Obituary: Phyllis Marie Bryan
1932 - 2007
A celebration of life for Phyllis Marie Bryan, 75, Basehor, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 6, at the Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall. Private inurnment will be in Glenwood Cemetery in Basehor.
Mrs. Bryan died Tuesday. Sept. 25, 2007, at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
She was born Aug. 3, 1932, in Concordia, the daughter of James and Alice Kimmal Clark.
Mrs. Bryan was a homemaker and helped manage Bryan Coach Sales, El Dorado Campers, from 1960 to 1975.
She married Robert E. Bryan in 1959 in Miami, Okla. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include two daughters, Deborah M. Gleissner and Diana L. Bryan-Smith, both of Basehor; a son, Jeffrey P. Wright, Las Vegas; a sister, Shirley Stolzenburg, Concordia; and two grandchildren.
A son, Donald Wright, died earlier.
The family suggests memorials to the American Cancer Association, Ovarian Research, or the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
Online condolences may be sent at quisenberryfh.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High volleyball preparing for home invite Saturday
- Tonganoxie, McLouth student-athletes named to all-Lawrence Journal-World teams
- Tonganoxie football outlasts Spring Hill, 33-13, in season opener
- McLouth High basketball teams open winter with new coaches
- Tonganoxie football holds on for 23-14 victory against Spring Hill, spoils opening night of new stadium