Malaki S. Anderson
A memorial service for Malaki Scott Anderson, infant son of Joshua and Sheila Anderson, of Tonganoxie, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs.
Malaki died Monday, Oct. 8, 2007, at his parents' home in Tonganoxie.
Malaki was born July 9, 2007.
Survivors include his parents and a sister and brother, Kirsten and Devin Anderson, all of the home.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie's curbside recycling growing
- Tonganoxie USD 464 recycling debate continues
- Rural recycling currently possible through Leavenworth County bins in Tonganoxie
- Leavenworth County makes community recycling bin available again in Tonganoxie
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties