Lingenfelser — 60th
George C. and Betty (Logan) Lingenfelser will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary today, Oct. 31.
They were married in 1947 in Ottawa and their marriage was blessed at Assumption Catholic Church in Topeka by the late Msgr. Leonard J. Fick.
The Lingenfelsers are members of Sacred Heart Church, Tonganoxie.
The couple are the parents of four sons and their wives, George L. and Alma, Bonner Springs; Leonard and Barbara, Lamar, Mo.; James and Debra, Tonganoxie; and Michael and Vickie, Georgetown, Ind.
They have nine grandchildren, nine stepgrandchildren and 14-plus great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers