Lingenfelser — 60th
George C. and Betty (Logan) Lingenfelser will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary today, Oct. 31.
They were married in 1947 in Ottawa and their marriage was blessed at Assumption Catholic Church in Topeka by the late Msgr. Leonard J. Fick.
The Lingenfelsers are members of Sacred Heart Church, Tonganoxie.
The couple are the parents of four sons and their wives, George L. and Alma, Bonner Springs; Leonard and Barbara, Lamar, Mo.; James and Debra, Tonganoxie; and Michael and Vickie, Georgetown, Ind.
They have nine grandchildren, nine stepgrandchildren and 14-plus great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it