Lingenfelser — 60th
George C. and Betty (Logan) Lingenfelser will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary today, Oct. 31.
They were married in 1947 in Ottawa and their marriage was blessed at Assumption Catholic Church in Topeka by the late Msgr. Leonard J. Fick.
The Lingenfelsers are members of Sacred Heart Church, Tonganoxie.
The couple are the parents of four sons and their wives, George L. and Alma, Bonner Springs; Leonard and Barbara, Lamar, Mo.; James and Debra, Tonganoxie; and Michael and Vickie, Georgetown, Ind.
They have nine grandchildren, nine stepgrandchildren and 14-plus great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kansas Supreme Court may review case dealing with its power
- Kansas bill to impeach top court judges advances in Senate; would allow impeachment of governor, too
- For fourth straight year, school advocates march to Topeka, but stakes are higher than ever
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Kansas Supreme Court justices asked to recuse themselves