Open house to be held for Tonganoxie resident’s 90th birthday
An open house will be held Sunday, Nov. 4, for Tonganoxie resident Gertrude Dunlap, who turns 90.
The event will be held from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m at the Florence Riford Senior Center, 530 Bury Street in Tonganoxie.
Hosts for the event will be Gertrude Dunlap's six children: Jenell Noeth, Larry Dunlap, Marlin Dunlap, Sandra Smith, Linda Fulkerson and Audrey Crapo.
More like this story
- Kansas cattle inventory on the upswing after drought years
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Melynda Harbour
- KCC workers opt to leave civil service for pay raises