Open house to be held for Tonganoxie resident’s 90th birthday
An open house will be held Sunday, Nov. 4, for Tonganoxie resident Gertrude Dunlap, who turns 90.
The event will be held from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m at the Florence Riford Senior Center, 530 Bury Street in Tonganoxie.
Hosts for the event will be Gertrude Dunlap's six children: Jenell Noeth, Larry Dunlap, Marlin Dunlap, Sandra Smith, Linda Fulkerson and Audrey Crapo.
More like this story
- Kansas saw 5 percent growth in number of businesses in 2015
- Kansas battles pay-related turnover among prison staff
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Kansas cattle inventory on the upswing after drought years
- Kansas constitution protects abortion rights, appeals court rules