Bid deadline extended for swimming pool
During a special meeting Thursday, the Tonganoxie City Council voted to extend the bid deadline for the construction of the new Tonganoxie pool from Sept. 5 to Sept. 7.
Kathy Bard, assistant city administrator, said because of the holiday weekend, many of the general contractors bidding on the pool project were asking for more time to develop their bid.
Council members Steve Gumm, Paula Crook and Tom Putthoff were present at the meeting. The three council members carried the motion to extend the deadline.
More like this story
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas Senate can't pass tax plan, despite looming threats
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere