Wedding: Angell - Burke
Jami Angell and Maj. Andrew Burke were married July 4, 2007. The couple, along with family and friends, flew by helicopters from Las Vegas to the rim of the Grand Canyon for the ceremony and reception.
The bride is the daughter of Janet Angell Felts and Delbert Felts and the late Jack Angell. Jami graduated from Tonganoxie High School and Emporia University, where she was a member of Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority.
The groom is the son of Roger Burke and the late Patty Burke. He graduated from Bishop Ward High School, Kansas State University and received a master's degree from Central Missouri State University. He is a major in the U.S. Air Force.
The couple resides in Little Rock, Ark.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Public Library bingo offerings providing afternoon fun
- Evidence of bedbugs found at Topeka library
- Kansas tax collections $11M short of expectations in October
- Donations feed appetite for reading in Tonganoxie
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences