Wedding: Angell - Burke
Jami Angell and Maj. Andrew Burke were married July 4, 2007. The couple, along with family and friends, flew by helicopters from Las Vegas to the rim of the Grand Canyon for the ceremony and reception.
The bride is the daughter of Janet Angell Felts and Delbert Felts and the late Jack Angell. Jami graduated from Tonganoxie High School and Emporia University, where she was a member of Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority.
The groom is the son of Roger Burke and the late Patty Burke. He graduated from Bishop Ward High School, Kansas State University and received a master's degree from Central Missouri State University. He is a major in the U.S. Air Force.
The couple resides in Little Rock, Ark.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers