Wedding: Angell - Burke
Jami Angell and Maj. Andrew Burke were married July 4, 2007. The couple, along with family and friends, flew by helicopters from Las Vegas to the rim of the Grand Canyon for the ceremony and reception.
The bride is the daughter of Janet Angell Felts and Delbert Felts and the late Jack Angell. Jami graduated from Tonganoxie High School and Emporia University, where she was a member of Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority.
The groom is the son of Roger Burke and the late Patty Burke. He graduated from Bishop Ward High School, Kansas State University and received a master's degree from Central Missouri State University. He is a major in the U.S. Air Force.
The couple resides in Little Rock, Ark.
More like this story
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues