Steve and Tracy Sturgeon, Tonganoxie, announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily Sturgeon, to Ryan Cox, son of Randal and Sandy Cox, Spring, Texas, and William and Rose Shinnick, Germantown, Tenn.
The future bride is a 2000 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. She attended Washburn University School of Nursing and graduated with a bachelor's degree in science nursing. Emily currently is employed at St. Francis Hospital, Topeka.
The future groom is a 1996 graduate of Lawrence High School and a 2000 graduate of Johnson County Community College. He currently is a senior at Washburn University, seeking a degree in education.
The couple plans an Oct. 6, 2007, wedding at the Plymouth Congregational Church, Lawrence.
Darryl and Karyl Graves announce the engagement of their son, Cody Graves, to Jessica Jewell, all of Lawrence.
The future bride is a 2001 graduate of Lawrence High School. She is employed at Adorable Animal Designs in Topeka.
The future groom is a 2003 graduate of McLouth High School. He is employed by Allen Press Inc.
The couple plan a June 7, 2008, wedding at Heartland Church in Lawrence.
More like this story
- Antler broker flourishes in his Delphos business
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences
- Tonganoxie restaurant's burger named one of top 11 in Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Tonganoxie's Kirby McRill Aventure Walk/Run is Saturday