Obituary: Katherine Watson
1946 - 2007
Services for Katherine Watson, 61, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 13, at Village Community Church in Kansas City, Kan. Burial will be in Maple Grove Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Watson died Sunday, Sept. 9, 2007, in Kansas City, Kan.
She was born May 28, 1946, in Ellinwood, the daughter of Francis and Kathryn Hagen Broderick.
Mrs. Watson was a paraprofessional for USD 500 in Kansas City, Kan., and a member of Village Community Church.
She married Dan K. Watson on May 31, 1969, in Shawnee. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Sam Watson, Bonner Springs; three brothers, David Broderick, Denver, Michael Broderick, San Marcos, Texas, and Tom Broderick, Lenexa; three sisters, Carol Burell, Phoenix; Ann Liable, Raleigh, N.C., and Phyliss Coman, Branson, Mo.; and two grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. today, Sept. 12, at the church.
The family suggests memorials to Village Community Church Children's Fund, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Leavenworth County liquor store allegedly sells to undercover 19-year-old
- Tonganoxie City Council still mulling police stations
- Tonganoxie City Council OKs proposed 2016 budget