Tonganoxie cross country meet postponed
Event rescheduled for Monday
The Tonganoxie Invitational cross country meet scheduled for Thursday has been postponed.
The event, which annually brings a number of area teams to the Tonganoxie High course, has been rescheduled for Monday because of wet conditions at the course, school officials announced Thursday morning.
Monday's rescheduled meet will begin with the junior varsity girls race at 4 p.m., with the junior varsity boys, varsity girls and varsity boys to follow.
The cross country course is near Tonganoxie Middle School, which is southeast of Pleasant and Washington streets.
More like this story
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Tonganoxie voters to use paper ballots Tuesday