Tonganoxie cross country meet postponed
Event rescheduled for Monday
The Tonganoxie Invitational cross country meet scheduled for Thursday has been postponed.
The event, which annually brings a number of area teams to the Tonganoxie High course, has been rescheduled for Monday because of wet conditions at the course, school officials announced Thursday morning.
Monday's rescheduled meet will begin with the junior varsity girls race at 4 p.m., with the junior varsity boys, varsity girls and varsity boys to follow.
The cross country course is near Tonganoxie Middle School, which is southeast of Pleasant and Washington streets.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man to appear in court Monday following alleged stabbing
- Tonganoxie man pleads no contest in case involving juvenile
- Tonganoxie man pleads guilty to fracturing infant son's skull
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Tonganoxie man in court on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges