National Weather Service issues severe thunderstorm watch
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for seven counties in northeast and east central Kansas, including Leavenworth and Wyandotte.
The watch remains in effect until 9 p.m. Thursday for Leavenworth and Wyandotte, as well as Atchison, Doniphan, Johnson, Linn and Miami counties.
More like this story
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties in severe thunderstorm watch
- Leavenworth County among area counties in severe thunderstorm watch
- Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Leavenworth and Jefferson counties
- Leavenworth, Jefferson counties among several counties in northeast Kansas in tornado watch