Brownback to visit in county
Leavenworth U.S. Sen. Sam Brownback will be in Leavenworth on Friday, April 25, to meet with the public.
Brownback, a Kansas Republican, will be at the Riverfront Community Center from 10:15 am to 11 am. He is scheduled to address issues of interest to the community and then be available for questions and discussion with the public. The public is urged to attend.
More like this story
- Remember When: A Community Review for July 26, 2017
- Tonganoxie High one of top FCCLA chapters at national event
- Remember When: A Community Review for July 5, 2017
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial logo unveiled; community band expected to make return