Brownback to visit in county
Leavenworth U.S. Sen. Sam Brownback will be in Leavenworth on Friday, April 25, to meet with the public.
Brownback, a Kansas Republican, will be at the Riverfront Community Center from 10:15 am to 11 am. He is scheduled to address issues of interest to the community and then be available for questions and discussion with the public. The public is urged to attend.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes