Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Leavenworth and Jefferson counties
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for several Kansas counties, including Leavenworth and Jefferson, for Monday evening.
The watch will be in effect until 2 a.m. Tuesday.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie School Board special meeting Thursday to cover potential LOB increase, freshman athletics
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Hollywood Casino delays start of hotel project
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- THS baseball team scores late for victory against Holton