Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Leavenworth and Jefferson counties
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for several Kansas counties, including Leavenworth and Jefferson, for Monday evening.
The watch will be in effect until 2 a.m. Tuesday.
More like this story
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Leavenworth, Jefferson counties among several counties in northeast Kansas in tornado watch
- Leavenworth County in flash flood, severe thunderstorm watches; Jefferson and Douglas counties under tornado watch
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties