Flood watch issued for Leavenworth County
Leavenworth County is one of several counties in Kansas and Missouri included in a National Weather Service flood watch, issued Wednesday. The watch will begin at 7 p.m. Wednesday and will be in effect through Thursday morning.
A flood watch means that conditions are favorable for heavy rain across the watch area, which may lead to flooding.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie to have equestrian restrictions on sidewalks, trails
- Tonganoxie City Council denies church request in Urban Hess, cites zoning regulations
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo
- A closer look at Leavenworth County Humane Society