Restriping project to take place on I-435
Drivers using Interstate 435 can expect minor delays in the coming weeks.
Weather permitting, on Monday, April 28, a restriping project on both northbound and southbound I-435 from Kansas Highway 32 to the Interstate 35 interchange in Johnson County will begin. New pavement markings will be placed on all mainline lanes and adjoining entrance and exit ramps on I-435. Daily lane and ramp closures will occur on I-435 for the restriping work.
Crews will work from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and again from 6:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. daily, Monday through Friday.
Traffic will be guided through the project work zone via a slow-moving vehicle operation. Drivers should expect minor delays.
Updated daily lane and ramp closure information for this restriping project can be viewed online at: ksdot.org/kcmetro/laneclose.asp.
The entire project is scheduled to be completed by early summer 2008.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 selects HVAC company from Lenexa for maintenance work
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Tonganoxie School Board again tables contract decision for Parker; 200 attend meeting
- Tonganoxie teachers, USD 464 board still looking at contracts
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor