Johnny Moses of Springdale had surgery at Saint John Hospital on April 11. He came home April 14 and is getting along well.
Jim Lawrence, who bought the Bill Wallace property, has moved in and is living in Springdale now. He loves being in the country. The community would like to welcome him.
Peggy and Amber Gillaspie, Jeannette Cole and Evelyn Schwinn attended the Springdale Tea at High Prairie Church April 17.
Richard and Wanda Parker and Evelyn Schwinn attended the 150th celebration of Trinity United Methodist Church in Leavenworth on April 20. Butch and Karen Vertin of our area were singing in the choir.
Ed, Peggy and Drew Gillaspie and Rick Schwin vacationed in Branson, Mo., during the April 19 weekend.
It was the worldfest celebration there.
Jackie Schwinn celebrated her birthday April 23 with family.
We have noticed there are turkey hunters out and about. Some are successful and some are not - "smart birds."
Wayne and Anabel Knapp's Adult Sunday School Class of United Methodist Church, McLouth, sponsored a pancake feed April 19 at the McLouth Fire Station. A large crowd attended the morning event.
Jane and Julie North visited Wayne and Anabel Knapp on April 23. The Norths formerly were neighbors of the Knapps west of Springdale.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday