In the story about the city's vehicle take-home policy in the July 23 issue, Councilmember Paula Crook had received a phone call from a resident who claimed to have seen a city vehicle at a casino.
More like this story
- Government organization adopts out 13 horses, burros at Tonganoxie event
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital 5K Run/Walk Tonganoxie race Saturday
- Tonganoxie wrestlers are KVL co-kings
- Tonganoxie, McLouth student-athletes named to all-Lawrence Journal-World teams
- Rank and file: Tonganoxie High wrestling takes 4th behind state powers at Baldwin