In the story about the city's vehicle take-home policy in the July 23 issue, Councilmember Paula Crook had received a phone call from a resident who claimed to have seen a city vehicle at a casino.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal