In the story about the city's vehicle take-home policy in the July 23 issue, Councilmember Paula Crook had received a phone call from a resident who claimed to have seen a city vehicle at a casino.
More like this story
- Wild mustangs, symbols of the Old West, up for adoption in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie, McLouth student-athletes named to all-Lawrence Journal-World teams
- Rank and file: Tonganoxie High wrestling takes 4th behind state powers at Baldwin
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Chietain wrestlers snag wins, build for future in at Salina