In the story about the city's vehicle take-home policy in the July 23 issue, Councilmember Paula Crook had received a phone call from a resident who claimed to have seen a city vehicle at a casino.
More like this story
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Chietain wrestlers snag wins, build for future in at Salina
- Pleasant day for a run for Tonganoxie cross country team
- Tonganoxie Chieftain cross country teams take first, second at Perry-Lecompton meet
- On their mark in Tonganoxie