THS athletics holding meeting for parents
The Tonganoxie High athletics department will hold a sports parents meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 21 at the high school performing arts center.
Any parent of a student participating in fall sports needs to attend.
Aug. 18 will mark the first day of THS fall sports practice.
Practice schedule for the first day
¢ Volleyball (grades 9-12) - 1:15p.m.-3:15 p.m. and 5:15 p.m.-6:45 p.m. at THS east gymnasium.
¢ Boys soccer (grades 9-12) - meet at THS west gymnasium, 3 p.m.
¢ Football (grades 9-12) - 1:30 p.m. for the first practice; 5 p.m. for the second practice.
¢ Cross country (grades 10-12) - Midnight at THS East campus.
More like this story
- Kansas House rejects calling for new constitutional convention
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Not trusting 'the feds,' Kansas House gives first approval to new constitutional convention
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Small breweries in Kansas seek bill allowing more production