School board appoints Gratton
Chris Gratton has been appointed to the USD 464 Foundation board.
In a special meeting Monday that started at 6 p.m. at the Tonganoxie Middle School library, the Tonganoxie School Board appointed Gratton to the board. He replaces Don Heubner, who stepped down from his position.
Gratton owns Kansas Heavy Construction east of Tonganoxie and has children in the district.
The board votes on teacher grants and oversees scholarship funds for the district.
The board then went into executive session for 60 minutes to discuss personnel and then another 30 minutes for the same reason.
When the board returned, it took no action and the meeting was adjourned at 7:40 p.m
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Elementary School honor roll, 2015-16 first and second semesters
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- THS girls soccer getting back in win column with home victories
- Pleasant day for a run for Tonganoxie cross country team
- Tonganoxie, McLouth student-athletes named to all-Lawrence Journal-World teams