On Nov. 23 a large crowd enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner following worship at Springdale Friends Church. Nov. 30 marked the first Sunday of the Advent candles.
Danny, Linda and Rick Schwinn entertained Nov. 27 with a Thanksgiving dinner for their children and grandchildren and the Schermbeck side of the family.
Evelyn Schwinn spent Thanksgiving with grandson Jeff Gillaspie, Jenna and Isabella. Peggy, Ed and Drew Gillaspie also were guests.
The area farmers are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel for the harvest. What great weather they have had these past few weeks. “Happy Thanksgiving.”
Wayne and Anabel Knapp entertained Nov. 27 with Thanksgiving dinner for their children, Estal and Judy Knapp, and Terry, Debbie, Ryan and Shannon Tindle, Kirk and Austin Knapp.
L.J. and Gertrude Chrisman had their children over on Thanksgiving for dinner at their home. Valerie and Darryl Lafferty, Joyce and Kenny Webb and Steve Chrisman were guests.
More like this story
- Leadership group, local realtors partner to bring SAFE benefits to Leavenworth County emergency responders
- Mathematician not optimistic about suit seeking ballot audit
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie City Hall's Teresa Bastron
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie USD 464 Board Member Kaija Baldock
- Kansas raises rents on agencies in state office buildings