Correction: School board vote regarding superintendent was 4-3
An online story posted Monday evening in The Mirror contained incorrect information regarding how Tonganoxie School Board members voted on a resolution.
The board voted, 4-3, for a resolution expressing its intent not to renew the contract of Superintendent Richard Erickson.
Voting in favor of the resolution were Kathy Bargaray, Leana Leslie, Kay Smith and Doug Tate. Voting against the resolution were Darlyn Hansen, Mildred McMillon and Diane Truesdell.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Rural Kansas road to become Home on the Range Highway
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall