Correction: School board vote regarding superintendent was 4-3
An online story posted Monday evening in The Mirror contained incorrect information regarding how Tonganoxie School Board members voted on a resolution.
The board voted, 4-3, for a resolution expressing its intent not to renew the contract of Superintendent Richard Erickson.
Voting in favor of the resolution were Kathy Bargaray, Leana Leslie, Kay Smith and Doug Tate. Voting against the resolution were Darlyn Hansen, Mildred McMillon and Diane Truesdell.
More like this story
- Rail-trail program in central Kansas follows long road
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- New Leavenworth County Annex open house is today in Tonganoxie
- Lower oil, gas prices hit some Kansas county budgets hard
- Plans for Tonganoxie's Army Reserve center move forward