McLouth Friendship Club’s covered dish luncheon will be at 11:30 a.m. Monday at the Community Center. All adults over 50 are welcome. Please bring a covered dish to share, and your table service. If you need a ride, the Jefferson County Services Organization vehicle (with limited seating) is available to residents within a one-mile radius of McLouth. Please call Charlotte Robinson to make your reservation for a ride: (913) 796-6798.
McLouth High School Blues Orchestra will perform a charity benefit concert at 7 p.m. Monday in the auditorium. Proceeds from the show will go to the McLouth Ministerial Alliance assistance fund, which helps families in the community who are in crisis. They ask for a goodwill donation of whatever amount you are willing to give. There is no minimum admission charge. Please support this worthy mission and enjoy an evening of rock and roll and holiday music.
• McLouth students, grades six through 12, will present an evening of music starting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Gold Gym.
• The “Parents As Teachers” annual Christmas playgroup will be from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday at McLouth’s Community Center/Library. Activities will include: a photo with Santa, frosting cookies, making homemade gifts, building a snowman, etc. “Parents As Teachers” is a fun, free, educational program for any family with children aged infant through 3 years of age. It is sponsored by McLouth School District No. 342 and the Kansas State Department of Education. Socialize with other parents while your child plays with other children and age-enriching toys and activities. Questions? Please contact Jennifer Klamm, Parent Educator at (913) 845-1519 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
— Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Topeka councilman, wife, charged with abusing children
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Tonganoxie man in court on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges