Jenny Coffin accompanied Genna Wolf and traveled to Sherman, Texas, to see and visit Genna’s sister. They left Nov. 26, and returned home Nov. 28.
L.J. and Gertrude Chrisman and Keith and Juanita Herries ate at Mama Mia’s Italian restaurant in November in Leavenworth. They were celebrating both of their wedding anniversaries the same day.
Johnny and Jackie Schwinn entertained on Thanksgiving Day with a family dinner for Monroe and Welch sides of the family. A large number of relatives came to enjoy the food and visiting.
Nov. 30 was the 10th annual Christmas open house of the Schwinn family at the Ed and Peggy Gillaspie home in Easton. There were close to 60 family members present. It was deemed a wonderful event.
Groups at Springdale Friends Church are practicing for their Christmas program to be held the Dec. 21.
Tom and Kathy Powell and their boys entertained Thanksgiving Day with a dinner for Tom’s side of the family, his mother and two brothers, Doug and Jim, and sister Cindy, and a nephew, Bob Atwell.
John Kruid spent Thanksgiving moving his parents in Nebraska while his wife and children entertained her folks at their home in Springdale.
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Majority of Kansas precinct seats empty for both parties
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Tonganoxie trainer warns of heat illnesses, urges proper hydration
- Solar advocates decry Westar's new billing plans