Fundraiser to assist youth
A fundraiser for Jacob Ostermeyer, a Tonganoxie High School sophomore who will undergo a kidney transplant, will be 5-8 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 10 at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds administration building.
Organizers are looking for donations of food (including cookies and the like to be used for desserts, cans of soda, bottled water and serving utensils). Assistance in serving the day of the fundraiser also is welcome.
For more information, contact Angela Moore at (913) 207-1634 or Kathy Baragary at (913) 369-9400.
All funds will go toward medical costs associated with Ostermeyer’s transplant.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police calls, Feb. 20-March 1, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books