Evelyn Schwinn and Sharon Lynn went to see their brother Harold Steel on Dec. 11 at Golden Living, Edwardsville.
They shared Christmas with him. Later they lunched together and did some shopping.
Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch Dec. 14 in McLouth at Gambino’s Pizza with the Cole family.
Luke and Emily Cole spent Tuesday, Dec. 16 with Grandma Evelyn Schwinn, as there was no school at Pleasant Ridge.
Old Man Winter has hit in Springdale, even before Dec. 21 — the first official day of winter.
The Woodhead sisters and brothers enjoyed their Christmas dinner Dec. 13 at Longhorn Steakhouse in Lawrence.
They had a lovely meeting. Attending were Maureen and Oona Woodhead, Marlin and Peggy Woodhead, Lenexa, Wayne and Anabel Knapp, and Thelma Farris of Winchester. They later went to McLouth and had dessert at Marcus and Oona’s and got lots of visiting done. Two sisters weren’t able to come and attend.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie City Council OKs proposed 2016 budget
- Tonganoxie City Council hears preferences for new police station
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities