Dinner guests of Bid Sheppard Christmas Eve were Amy Aufdemberge and Mark Lepnoznik of Folsom, Calif., Bob and Sara Aufdemberge of Auburn, Kane and Kati Rowbotham and Kayla of Knob Noster, Mo., and Mark and Katie Aufdemberge, Emma and Charlie, and Jill Stean, Isaac and Ariel, all of rural Leavenworth. Many of the group attended the candlelight service at Jarbalo United Methodist Church that evening. Dan and Judy Schwartz of Warrenton, Mo., had coffee with Bid Sheppard Friday. Wayne and Mildred Kirby and Don and Ann Kirby had Christmas dinner at the home of Andy and Dana Hurrelbrink of Shawnee. The Barnett family gathering on Christmas day for dinner and gift exchange was at the home of Steve and Gail Fitzwater in Shawnee. Those attending were Adam and Josh Fitzwater, David and Jane Turner, Jess Barnett, Tim Davis, Derek Barnett, Luci Wotton, Jared Barnett, Eric Barnett, Kathy Stimac, Kipp Barnett, Loren and Kersten Barnett and Taylor, Jesse Blake Barnett, Tammy Mooberry, Ronnie Mooberry, Dameta Tullis and Ricky, Rhiannon Mooberry, Paul and Lynn Heskett, Kody, Michelle and Isaac, Julia Carter and Shianne and Thamar Barnett. Julia and Shianne stayed with Thamar that night and Kody stayed several days with Ronnie, Dameta and Ricky.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Jason Ward
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy