McLouth City Council agenda for Feb. 5 meeting
Agenda for February 5, 2008 City Council Meeting
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve agenda.
3. Approve Minutes.
5. Public Comment.
6. Public Comment Policy
7. Noise Ordinance.
8. Software package.
9. Tom Burns, Chief of Police
10. Carl Chalfant, City Supervisor
11. Nicole Willits, city clerk
12. Carol Ruth Bonebrake, city attorney
13. Executive Session.
14. Adjourn Meeting.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial logo unveiled; community band expected to make return
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Cowboy event moseying in this weekend into Tonganoxie