Heard on the street: What was your favorite Valentine’s Day gift?
Tonganoxie residence talk about the best gift they have ever given or received.
"My birthday is Valentine's Day. My favorite gift has to be flowers that I get on Valentine's Day. I have a friend that gives me flowers every Valentine's Day, and that makes me happy." -- Denise Smith
"What I give my wife every year, for about the last 10 years... she loves crab legs and I cook her a crab leg dinner and we eat it at home. -- Mark Altman
"Well that's easy for me, my engagement ring." -- Sue Walker
"Our first year of marriage I gave her a rocking chair because we had a new baby on the way." -- David Walker
"My son, that's the best present I've ever gotten on Valentine's Day." -- Molly Fraser
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers