Snow advisory in effect Sunday
A snow and blowing snow advisory remains in effect until 3 p.m. today.
A strong upper-level storm system continues to lift northeast and across the lower Missouri River valley this morning. A large area of snow has overspread the entire area from the west
Accumulations have already reached an inch in numerous locations with heavier snow amounts elsewhere.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Tonganoxie's Kirby McRill Aventure Walk/Run is Saturday
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books